King Soopers Community Rewards
Raise funds for Clothes To Kids when you buy your groceries at King Soopers! Simply link your SooperCard to Clothes To Kids and we will receive a percentage of your purchases:
- Sign in to your online King Soopers account (or create a new one). Once you have an account, you just need to link your SooperCard to it.
- Click here to reach the Community Rewards search screen and enter our account number GV047 or name Clothes To Kids of Denver.
- Click to blue “Enroll” button. You’re ready to shop!
Make every transaction count! Be sure to present your SooperCard or provide your Alternate ID at the register during the transaction for it to count toward the program. You can view the total you earned during the last quarter in your account details.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to lend your support every time you shop, at no cost to you. On your first visit to AmazonSmile, simply select Clothes To Kids of Denver from the list of organizations. Once registered, Amazon will remember your selection and donate 0.5% of every eligible purchase you make. It’s that easy!
While you are shopping, send our students some love through our Amazon Wish List. The clothing, socks, underwear and other supplies on this list are a great way to support our mission and your purchases ship directly to us.
Be sure to turn on AmazonSmile in the Mobile App!
Once you’ve registered for AmazonSmile, please take a moment to link the Amazon shopping app on your mobile device. This process works on both iOS and Android:
- Open the Amazon Shopping app on your device.
- Go into the main menu (☰) of the Amazon Shopping app and tap ‘Settings.’
- Tap ‘AmazonSmile’ and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.