Your Clothing and Shoe Donations Help Kids in Need!
The reason we can help as many families as we do is because of the regular clothing donations from the community that fill our store. When we have a steady stream of donations coming in, we can serve more students. When you donate your clothing to CTKD, those items go directly to students in need or in crisis free of charge. We are always in need of individual clothing donations. Please remember that all donated clothing should be:
- New or gently used (Would you give it to a friend?)
- Clean and ready-to-wear (no stains, holes or broken zippers)
- Current styles (purchased in the last 3-5 years)
- Age appropriate for youth and teens (sizes 4T through young adult)
For a list of items we accept and our greatest needs, please download our Donation Guidelines.
How To Give
Please note that we accept clothing and shoe donations on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays only between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm. Donating is easy:
- Pull into our loading zone and wait in your car until any staff members or other donors are at a safe distance.
- Empty your donations into one of our rolling bins that will be located outside of our door.
- Do not leave donations inside of plastic bags. Please place your donations in our bins and take your bags with you to reuse.
Thank you for your support!
**Current Greatest Needs**
Here is a list of our current greatest needs:
- Shoes (especially kid size 11 – youth size 5)
- Men’s Athletic Pants (S-XXL)
- Men’s Jeans (especially waist size 28-36)
- Boys Pants and Shorts (size 4T-20/XS-XXL, any style)
- Girls Pants and Shorts (size 4T-16/XS-XL, any style)
- Young Women’s Athletic Pants (any size, yoga & jogger styles)
Thank you for your help!
Drives & Special Collections
If you would like to hold a drive for us, please consider an Undie 500 or Kicks For Kids shoe drive. These are focused collections are a great fit for businesses, schools, scout troops, sports teams, clubs, religious communities and service organizations wanting to make a BIG difference in our community!
Questions? Please call 720-379-4630, ext. 3 or email email@example.com.