With 100+ shoppers scheduled each day, we are in desperate need of jackets and coats, especially for our young men in middle and high school. Please take a look in your closets for coats, hoodies, 1/2 zips and jackets sizes size 4T – adult 5XL that would appeal to a child or young adult! Store hours are available at: https://clothestokidsdenver.org/hours-of-operation/. Thank you!
Learn about the latest happenings at Clothes To Kids of Denver in the August 2019 issue of The Clothes Line!
Tickets On Sale Now!
All proceeds benefit Clothes To Kids of Denver, which provides new and quality used clothing to students from low-income or in-crisis families in the Denver Metro Area, completely free of charge.
View the full Invitation Here!
Follow this link to Buy Your Tickets today. See you on September 21st!
We are pleased to share this 2018 Annual Report highlighting our achievements and the continued dedication of our incredible community of supporters. We extend a heartfelt thank you to all who have allowed us to impact the lives of students across the Denver metro area. We couldn’t have done this without you!
Learn about the latest happenings at Clothes To Kids of Denver in the April 2019 issue of The Clothes Line!
Clothes To Kids of Denver will give away 11,500 wardrobes in 2019. Read below to learn how you can join our fun, dynamic team!
Merchandising Coordinator | Position Description
The Merchandising Coordinator reports to the Program Director and works closely with fellow staff members and volunteers to receive and process donations efficiently while upholding quality standards and maintaining a diverse selection for students and families selecting clothing at CTKD.
- Coordinate the timely processing of all incoming clothing and footwear donations (sorting, tagging, hanging, folding, restocking, organizing, etc.).
- Uphold donation processing procedures related to sorting and tagging. Vet items headed to boutique area to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Plan and supervise projects for individual volunteers (adults and youth) and volunteer groups working in the backroom. Ensure volunteer hours are captured accurately in volunteer management software or paper logs.
- Track inventory and supply levels (i.e. underwear, socks, shoes, clothing, cleaning supplies, bath/break-room supplies, tagging supplies, etc.) and work with Program Director to build large inventory orders.
- Track location of items in off-site storage (item type, amount, location, time to bring to boutique).
- Coordinate the movement of items between off-site storage and CTKD.
- Receive and check deliveries at off-site storage location.
- Greet/acknowledge clothing donors, assist them with transporting items inside (as needed) and provide donation receipt. Maintain accurate log of incoming clothing donations and donors.
- Maintain system for “discards” and track outgoing items appropriately.
- Ensure that the backroom is clean, organized, and free from hazards. Maintain trash and recycling center.
- Interact with shoppers, visitors, and volunteers in a courteous and professional way.
- Provide a consistently high level of customer service to all clients and visitors.
- Assist fellow staff members in maintaining a clean, organized, well-stocked, and visually appealing boutique. Ensure merchandise is displayed neatly in the correct department.
- Serve alongside volunteers as a personal shopper/bagger for clients (as needed, only during busy periods).
- Commitment to the mission and values of CTKD.
- Pleasant, polite, and enthusiastic manner with volunteers.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Volunteer supervision experience. Experience supervising people with special needs.
- Must be able to work quickly in busy times and adapt to new or sudden changes.
This position is very physically demanding. This individual will spent the majority of their time standing or walking and is expected to bend, twist, reach, climb, kneel, and lift items up to 75 pounds. A vehicle and valid driver’s license are required.
20 hours per week, Monday-Friday (4 days – flexible). Hourly, non-exempt position.
Email your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Katie Jadwin – email@example.com. No calls, please.
Click HERE to download a PDF of the position description.
Please Join Us!
Thursday, April 11
11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
The Wellshire Event Center
3333 S. Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80222
Public Relations Manager (Retired) * Neiman Marcus Denver
We’ve got an exciting, informative and inspirational program scheduled for our Reading, Writing and a Wardrobe event! It’s FREE to Attend, but be sure to save a seat for yourself and your guests by Monday, April 8th.
The numbers are in!! In 2018, Clothes To Kids provided:
- 10,024 free school wardrobes
- 206,588 pieces of clothing and shoes
- 24,432 pounds of extras
Thank you to our generous donors and volunteers for helping our shoppers at Clothes To Kids feel confident and ready to thrive!
Singers of the Kantorei choral ensemble collected nearly 1,500 pairs of new socks and underwear at their concert series earlier this month. It was one of the biggest Undie 500 collections of the season. Thank you Kantorei!