Shopping at Clothes To Kids is as easy as 1-2-3!
1) Check to see if the student is eligible to shop.
- See the “Basic Eligibility Guidelines” below.
2) Make an appointment to shop by calling 720-379-4630 and following the menu prompts.
- Phones are currently open Tuesday-Friday from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm and Saturdays from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm. Please leave a message if we do not answer.
- Parents/guardians may call to make an appointment for their student(s), or someone else may set an appointment on behalf of a family.*
*When it is not possible for a parent/guardian to shop for a student, we invite other family members or representatives from a referring agency to bring the students to shop, or shop on the family’s behalf. Examples of people who can bring a student to shop include a court appointed special advocate (CASA) volunteer, a Guardian ad litem (GAL), a child-protection worker, a mentor or a representative from one of the referral sources listed below. Please see our Shopping FAQs for more information.
3) Shop in person or pick up your clothes curbside.
- See “Shopping Options” below.
Basic Eligibility Requirements
Students must be age 3-21, live in the 11-county Denver Metro Area and be enrolled in preschool – 12th grade, or working toward a GED.
- Our service area includes the following 11 Denver Metro Area counties: Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Clear Creek, Denver, Douglas, Elbert, Gilpin, Jefferson and Park.
- Click here for a list of the 28 school districts that Clothes To Kids serves.
Students must be considered in need of assistance:
- Their family is in crisis (due to job loss, disaster, poverty, homelessness or displacement).
- Their family is experiencing economic hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- They are refugees and asylum seekers.
- They are eligible for Free or Reduced Lunch (FRL) at school.
- They are in kinship or foster care.
- They are receiving services from a school, school district, human service agency, shelter, hospital, clinic or place of worship.
We are operating at full capacity and have plenty of in-person shopping appointments. Please help us serve as many kids as possible by being on time for your appointment and giving us as much notice as possible if you need to reschedule.
For families who would prefer a contact-less option, we are continuing to offer Curbside Service. Parents and caregivers now have the opportunity to request a wardrobe, which will be thoughtfully selected and packaged by a Clothes To Kids representative for curbside pick-up.
If you plan to request a wardrobe for Curbside pick-up, please be prepared to share the following information about each eligible student:
- First name, last name and date of birth.
- Sizes for clothing, shoes, socks and underwear.
- Color, style and clothing type preferences.
- Specific needs and special requests.
How To Qualify
No Referral Required!
WE NO LONGER REQUIRE A REFERRAL OR PROOF OF AUTOMATIC QUALIFICATION TO SHOP. Please call us to make an appointment if the students in your household meet our Basic Eligibility Requirements listed above.
Please review our Shopping FAQs. If you don’t find the answer to your question, please feel free to Contact Us – we are here to help!
Spread The Word!
Click HERE to download flyers, signs and images to help you spread the word about Clothes To Kids in your community!