What is the Community Action Council?
The Community Action Council (CAC) meets 6 times per year and is designed to provide a reservoir of leaders who support the mission of Clothes To Kids of Denver in a variety of ways. We are always looking for individuals with one or more of the following interests to consider membership in our CAC: children’s issues, communications & public relations, nonprofit financial management, retail sales, technology, politics, grant writing, special events, graphic arts, fundraising, education, social services and community leadership.
Responsibilities of an Action Council Member:
- Stay current on organizational information, programming and strategic objectives
- Serve as an ambassador for Clothes To Kids in the community
- Support special projects and drives, both independently and through the CAC
- Be available to lend advice or expertise as requested by the board or Executive Director
- Serve a two-year term (may serve consecutive two-year terms)
Interested in joining? Contact CAC Chair Jennifer Zucker at email@example.com (please include “CAC Member” in the subject line).